HCC will begin our Fall 2017 season on Tuesday, September 5th at 7:00 pm in the rehearsal hall at the Schauer Center.
Singers: The new registration procedure is detailed below. Please do everything you can to register BEFORE our first rehearsal on Sept. 5th. You will receive music at the first rehearsal ONLY if you are registered. Please note the fees have stayed the same — $20.00 resident; $35.00 non-resident. No music will be given out until your registration fee has been paid in full.
Click here for the Rec Department’s registration form to be used for Chorus. Here are some hints for you as you complete and return the form:
• Print this form
• First and last name and DOB is needed
• Home address is needed
• One phone number (main account phone number) – more numbers are fine, but at least one
• E-mail address
• SIGNATURE ON BOTTOM
You can return the form:
• during Rec Dept. office hours to the front desk (M-Th 7a to 6p; Fri 7a to 5p; closed Sat and Sun.)
• mail in
• fax in (fax number on form)
• use the drop box outside the front door
The Rec Dept. can accept cash, credit card or check!
We will not take registration money at any rehearsal. If you must bring it to the first rehearsal, please take it to the drop box at the Rec Dept. before you come to the rehearsal hall. However, I highly encourage you to register before our first meeting.
Looking forward to getting going on Christmas Favorites!!!
See you soon!